Well see for yourself!
Please click here to see the fitting of RUD Easy-2-go chains!
Also if you would like to download or view a copy of the RUD Easy-2-Go fitting instructions please click this link.
You may also be asking yourself 'what is so special about RUD Easy-2-Go chains?'. Well;
- They use 4mm wedge-shaped chrome-manganese fine-grained alloy steel chain – for better grip. Each link is 9mm high.
- Stationary fitting, i.e. there's no need to move the vehicle forward or backwards to complete the fitting process.
- There's a patented "Permanent Tensioning Device" which removes the need to stop and re-tighten the chains. It's a bungee type system so there's no danger of the tensioning system getting iced up.
- Their lower profile shape minimises the potential for scratches on alloy wheels, but you may wish to add a set of ProtectAR wheel rim protectors - see product list below.
- The quick release ratchets speed up both fitting and removal.
- They have a reversible chain mesh for a long lifetime (but don't grind them down on the tarmac!)
- They're supplied in a strong zipped padded nylon bag, making them easier to pack away than into a plastic case, and easier to store in tight spaces.
Please click here to see if RUD Easy-2-Go chains are available for your vehicle/tyre size.